Skip to main content

Finally, APC accepts responsibility for Nigeria's poor economic situation, promises solution - Premium Times Nigeria

Finally, APC accepts responsibility for Nigeria's poor economic situation, promises solution - Premium Times Nigeria: President Muhammadu Buhari met with the APC governors behind closed doors.

Comments

  1. Lucky Club Casino Site
    Lucky Club Casino is owned and operated by Laughlin and operated by Laughlin City Development Corporation. This Lucky Club luckyclub casino is located in the  Rating: 3.5 · ‎44 votes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Launches Campaign to Get Rihanna's Attention

"I have been doing this campaign to get through @ rihanna on all my social media handle... Yeah.. I have tribal marks and want to model for her. I need my Nigeria n peeps to help get through to her. Please It's not easy growing up with Tribal marks... . The bullying was much though it hasn't stopped yet... I still get insulted whenever I go out. I want to thrive in what was meant to make me feel bad... I want to model for @ rihanna. It will be a dream come true."
News Digest: Nigeria Metele attack: President Buhari speaks of deep shock;Russia seizes Ukrainian ships near annexed Crimea after firing on them https://www.scooper.news/detail?newsId=1720605